hi!! i’m writing a short intro post about my new year’s resolutions to start us off, because otherwise i will lose my nerve and never blog — also, i’m going to be making a longer blog post ab my amateur “spirituality” / wellness journey later on… when i think more things out. without further ado, here goes!
2021 resolutions: be more intentional
- meditate & yoga daily
- manifestation / law of attraction
- SWEATTTTT — aka me trying to get into fitness
- be able to do 40 push-ups in a row at the end of this year
- get my splits! (january i’m working on middle)
- be able to bend backward into a bridge
- be able to do a handstand for 30 seconds
- find a workout plan & stick to it — even if only for 2 weeks!
- get close w my little brother bryan
- prioritize having a good relationship w my family — it’s my last semester at home as a high schooler!
- HYDRATE — drink 5 glasses of water a day?
- deepen friendships & open up to new ones
- higher vibrations & energy babyyyy
- more selflessness
- get into buddhism & spirituality
- learn 5 poems in chinese
- social media detox for 2 weeks
- april: write a poem every day
- watch 10+ educational documentaries
- read 60+ books! add me on goodreads here 🙂
- more random acts of kindness
- embody bad b*tch energy
i add to this list in my personal notion all the time but for now i think this is solid! i have a goals page where i track my goals and progress a tiny bit better, but i’m getting this written down for now. sending love & peace & joy to you all <33